What Personal Information we collect:
When you are making an ID for America Jackets, having a purchase in an online survey! For this we may call for some information including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences. In the U.S, we may ask for your Social Security number (SSN) but only in limited circumstances.
How we use your personal information
– The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on America Jackets’ latest leather product announcement and upcoming events. It also assists us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by letting us know through email.
– We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
– From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as matters about purchases and changes in our terms, conditions, and policies.
We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Leather Jacket Master’s products and services.
Protection of Personal Information
Precautions are an absolute need and America Jackets has always been entrusted for your safety. To uphold and preserve your private information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction is all a part of the safety process we strictly follow foe every customer.
America Jackets has online services such as the America Jackets Online Store use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make buying from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
When you use our America Jackets products or services or post on a America Jackets forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please be careful when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can make sure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account. For other personal information, we provide you with access so you can demand that we correct the data if it is wrong or delete the data if America Jackets is not required to keep hold of it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are:
– Unreasonably repetitive
– Require disproportionate technical effort
– Jeopardize the privacy of others
– Are extremely impractical
– For which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made to the firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure; we commune our privacy and security guidelines to America Jackets employees and firmly put into effect privacy safeguards within the company.
– Via email to email@example.com